Pearl Jam

A A

Anonymous

Was gonna post it in the rock 'n roll pictures thread, but PJ deserve a thread of their own...

I can't find the picture I wanted to post of Eddie Vedder. It was taken a few weeks after Cobain killed himself by the Melody Maker photographer Steve Gullick as part of a feature they did. It's black and white and Ed had burned the cork from a wine bottle and marked his face up. I remember even at the time feeling like the picture summed up the madness that some of the people from that scene were feeling...

Anyone who's ever spent any length of time with him can vouch for the fact that Ed is probably the nicest, most sincere, 4 real, man in music. Pearl Jam took a lot of shots in the 90's but they did everything after "Ten" on their own terms...

As a band they exist inspite of the business of music.

Oh, and they are one of the greatest live bands ever...

crizack said:
the ''i'm not your fuckin messiah'' interview. just look for melody maker 94 pdf's

That's the one...weirdly enough, I remember exactly where I was when I first read it...

TMQ - fear not...I've never recovered from telling Ric that Pearl Jam were better than the Smiths some 16 years ago...;- )

BillyShears said:
crizack said:
the ''i'm not your fuckin messiah'' interview. just look for melody maker 94 pdf's

That's the one...weirdly enough, I remember exactly where I was when I first read it...

TMQ - fear not...I've never recovered from telling Ric that Pearl Jam were better than the Smiths some 16 years ago...;- )

That's heresy plain and simple!

I love Pearl Jam, seriously my favourite band ever. Bit disappointed in their last 2 albums, but overall, I reckon 90% of the songs they've ever made are quality.

New European Dates annouced for next year, both Ireland dates go on sale friday with Alice In Chains Rumoured support!!!

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE
22-June * Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena
23-June * Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena
25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
27-June ** TBD TBD
30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide
1-July ** TBD TBD
3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
6-July ** TBD TBD
9-July ** TBD TBD
10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival

Seriously cant believe this, might do Dublin and Belfast!!

Thanx4Knives said:
New European Dates annouced for next year, both Ireland dates go on sale friday with Alice In Chains Rumoured support!!!

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE
27-June ** TBD TBD
1-July ** TBD TBD
6-July ** TBD TBD
9-July ** TBD TBD

CoMS please :)

johnny on the spot said:
Thanx4Knives said:

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE
27-June ** TBD TBD
1-July ** TBD TBD
6-July ** TBD TBD
9-July ** TBD TBD

CoMS please :)
Would be nice to see them there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.