Ped Egg

stony

What a fantastic little device. They're supposed to be a tenner but I got one for a quid at a pound shop. I have rhino feet, I can stand on drawing pins and not feel them. This baby is the bollocks. It's basically a cheese-grater for your feet. The best bit is all the powdered skin left over. It looks just like charlie(I'd imagine,ahem) I'm gonna bag some up and leave it in the bathroom at a party.
The thought of someone snorting or rubbing my powdered skin into their gums amuses me.

I have one, got it from the book man at work for a few quid. Dead good!

stony said:
What a fantastic little device. They're supposed to be a tenner but I got one for a quid at a pound shop. I have rhino feet, I can stand on drawing pins and not feel them. This baby is the bollocks. It's basically a cheese-grater for your feet. The best bit is all the powdered skin left over. It looks just like charlie(I'd imagine,ahem) I'm gonna bag some up and leave it in the bathroom at a party.
The thought of someone snorting or rubbing my powdered skin into their gums amuses me.

LMAO!

My post of the month :D

My better half once left a smint on a chair in a club, it was interesting to see how `high' the girl got who snaffled it.

stony said:

Brilliant.... I'll take a bag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.