Pedro Porro

So it sounds like you think he'll last one more year than I do. You think 2 more years at the very top, I'm predicting 1 more year. We are not as far apart as your surprise suggests :)

I m not saying he'll become useless. He won't. But any drop of in Kyle's speed or defensive specialness, will result in a significant overall drop off in his suitability as a Man City RB.

And if that happens, coupled with an improvement in Porros attention to detail, one can easily envision Porro being being the better fit for Man City, this time a season an a half from now.
Porro is not on Peps m8nd right now we have Cancelo, Yan Couto & Eagan
Sell Porro with a buy back like City always do with these kids

If I was looking at buying then look no further the KWP at Southampton he has got everything in his locker & Pep would make him better

Walker imo 2 years easy he is that fit & quick, remember Zaba hanging on to long & he didn't have any pace
Walker is a dream & massive asset with his pace & power

Is he not still our player?
Is he on loan and Sporting have to buy him off us?
im very confused about this one. theres always different reports in regards to him.

we know sporting has a buy option of 8,5mio. there were reports to suggest that sporting do not have the funds to activate it. then theres reports that big clubs are interested in him (so sporting activates buy clause and then sells him to the highest bidder). theres also reports that we have a buy back option.

also weird that we supposedly paid 12mio and the buy option is only 8.5 for such a talent?

can anyone shed some light into this?

im very confused about this one. theres always different reports in regards to him.

we know sporting has a buy option of 8,5mio. there were reports to suggest that sporting do not have the funds to activate it. then theres reports that big clubs are interested in him (so sporting activates buy clause and then sells him to the highest bidder). theres also reports that we have a buy back option.

also weird that we supposedly paid 12mio and the buy option is only 8.5 for such a talent?

We are ruining football?

Sporting have paid a heavy fee for both loans so far, i think about just over 10m and his wages for the duration which has been considered part of the transfer fee agreement.

Sporting can sign for 8.5, we have a buyback at 20. Madrid were scouting him but those stories are quiet.

All a bit up in the air as it stands.

On face value it does look confusing.

However many situations like this one we have with our loan players, many on here never factor in the loan fees that we would have received, when moaning about the fees that we get. Our club is run by astute businessmen, and I trust in them to keep our club going on the upward trajectory, with much of the profitability made, coming from loans such as this. I bet there will be a decent sell on clause for his future transfers also.

Porro does look a good player for Sporting, but would he really get into our team? Probably better than the Angelino scenario, but I think we are covered for a couple of years yet.

Remember we also have an "interest" in Girona, for us a few million means nothing. For Girona it can mean the difference between promotion or not. Getting Girona back into the top flight is more valuable to us/CFG. Off the back of this we also now have a relationship with Sporting and secured a good buy back on him should we need to.

Would bring back either him or Kaboré as cover for Walker/Cancelo in the future save us shelling out on another transfer too save that for CDM backup and striker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.