Pedro Porro

Differing claims In Portugal about whether or not we have a buy back option on Porro. Madness if we didn’t

I assume we do.

I don't understand why we bought him then, when considering the pathways:

Sporting buy him --> Sporting keep him

City buy him --> loan to Sporting --> Sporting buy for cheaper than we bought --> Sporting keep him

What's the point of City in this process if the second path doesn't have something extra at the end like a buyback or sell-on clause, there is definitely something we don't know about the deal.

This is different from other deals where we atleast make money on some players, even if we sold them for lower than other clubs, in this scenario, we made a straight loss for no reason, so it doesn't add up.

Porro and Garcia have both been called up the Spanish squad.
One is leaving on a free, not renewing his contract.
Porro is currently on loan with a sell clause of 8.5m.
However if we want to keep him, we have to pay Sporting 8.5m
I'm not sure if I am correct in this but there is something seriously wrong if 2 internationals, Spanish at that, will be let go for the princely sum of 8.5m on total

Porro and Garcia have both been called up the Spanish squad.
One is leaving on a free, not renewing his contract.
Porro is currently on loan with a sell clause of 8.5m.
However if we want to keep him, we have to pay Sporting 8.5m
I'm not sure if I am correct in this but there is something seriously wrong if 2 internationals, Spanish at that, will be let go for the princely sum of 8.5m on total
perhaps you could let the board know

We paid 11m for Porro but selling him for 8.5m after him playing well on loan.
We have done basically no bad business transfer wise since Txiki came in, do you really think he is going to slip up with Porro?

The fees aren't always going to be what they seem.There are many things that could be involved in this deal, especially the one that could end up securing Nuno Mendes.

We have done basically no bad business transfer wise since Txiki came in, do you really think he is going to slip up with Porro?

The fees aren't always going to be what they seem.There are many things that could be involved in this deal, especially the one that could end up securing Nuno Mendes.
Weve done some great business but then we did shell out 50-60m in fees and wages on this guy...

8C1791EC-D2FA-4638-B3C1-279077EA10DA.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.