Pedro Porro

Apparently considered to be one of the best young talents in world football. Real Madrid seemingly were at the front of a queue of clubs chasing him but he reckons City are now in the hunt. A deal comprising 60M plus Pedro Porro from City has been rumoured with City hoping the connection with Sporting might help...we shall see.

More likely the £60m is the outright fee with both players staying on loan for next season before both join our first team squad.

60m plus a player that was just named to the senior Spanish team for an 18-year old fullback? Color me skeptical.
Fair enough... apparently the guy is just saying that's what he's heard. I think I better get off to You Tube to check this guy out...haha!!!.

I just read in the MEN that we paid £10.8m for Pedro Porro who has been loaned to Sporting in a two year deal with an option to buy for €8.5m, which they will no doubt exercise so that can flip him for a huge profit.

I dont know who is in charge of transfers at the Club but he/she/ they need a kick in the arse.

We generally do ok buying players, getting great talent at reasonable prices but we do seem to “give away” a lot of youngsters cheaply only for the buying club to sell them on for huge profit. It’s pretty well established that a key function of the Academy is to generate cash flow. I really think we could do a lot better in this regard.

I just read in the MEN that we paid £10.8m for Pedro Porro who has been loaned to Sporting in a two year deal with an option to buy for €8.5m, which they will no doubt exercise so that can flip him for a huge profit.

I dont know who is in charge of transfers at the Club but he/she/ they need a kick in the arse.

We generally do ok buying players, getting great talent at reasonable prices but we do seem to “give away” a lot of youngsters cheaply only for the buying club to sell them on for huge profit. It’s pretty well established that a key function of the Academy is to generate cash flow. I really think we could do a lot better in this regard.
This never gets old. Porro will be ours if we want him. It's that easy. We do deals like that, so it benefits both parties. Porro is getting called up to the Spanish team because he is having a good loan at Sporting. And part of the reason he is having a good loan at Sporting is because Sporting can benefit by developing him.

You need to contact Khaldoon and get him to replace Tkixi with yourself, you're obviously more suited to the job.

You need to contact Khaldoon and get him to replace Tkixi with yourself, you're obviously more suited to the job.

I wouldn’t take what you read in the papers as gospel pal. I am sure there will be additional clauses in there that they’re not privy to.

I wouldn’t take what you read in the papers as gospel pal. I am sure there will be additional clauses in there that they’re not privy to.
Perhaps you included my post by mistake but there was more than a smidgeon of sarcasm in it ;)

Differing claims In Portugal about whether or not we have a buy back option on Porro. Madness if we didn’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.