Pellegrini Interview (merged)

Re: Pellegrini Interview

You could see he was taking it all in and that he had his own ideas for every aspect of the club. Everything from no boots in the changing rooms to chatting to the chef. The player analysts were telling him what they do and you could see the cogs whirring as he noted what he will be requiring of them. Early days but i reckon this fella is not called the Engineer for nothing. Looking forward to see how he puts his own stamp on things. Onwards we go. ;)

LoveCity said:
Txiki always has his phone out! Speaking to someone just before 5:00... ;)

Perhaps Zidane called him too?

Loved that.
He looked non plussed with the fans comments on the wall!
Some of his facial expressions made me piss, obviously he wasn't understanding some things clearly, which gave him that 'I will smile politely' look.
Can tell he's going to run this fucker smooth as fuck.
Very impressed.

He is so likeable. Needs a good song, not just a Mancini rehash. Maybe copy his Malaga song (tune: "I love you baby...").

Encouraging signs by watching the Video and reading a few articles on Pellegrini.

Interesting to see him confirm he aksed about Guidetti last year when talking to him.

Guidetti will be Pellegrini's new Isco in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.