Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

HelloCity

http://www.theguardian.com/p/3tbxa/tw

Manuel Pellegrini, the new Manchester City manager, needed the intervention of stewards and security officials after missiles were thrown at him before Manchester United's game against Chelsea.

Pellegrini was at the match to compile a report on United in preparation for the first Manchester derby of the season, on 22 September at the Etihad Stadium, but had to take shelter after being recognised when he got out of his car.

The incident was dealt with quickly and Pellegrini has told City he does not want to take it any further. He also stated he was happy with the way the Old Trafford stewards looked after him.

City, meanwhile, are set to complete the signing of Martin Demichelis after agreeing to pay Atlético Madrid €5m (£4.3m) for the Argentinian defender.

ManCityX said:
http://www.theguardian.com/p/3tbxa/tw

Manuel Pellegrini, the new Manchester City manager, needed the intervention of stewards and security officials after missiles were thrown at him before Manchester United's game against Chelsea.

Pellegrini was at the match to compile a report on United in preparation for the first Manchester derby of the season, on 22 September at the Etihad Stadium, but had to take shelter after being recognised when he got out of his car.

The incident was dealt with quickly and Pellegrini has told City he does not want to take it any further. He also stated he was happy with the way the Old Trafford stewards looked after him.

City, meanwhile, are set to complete the signing of Martin Demichelis after agreeing to pay Atlético Madrid €5m (£4.3m) for the Argentinian defender.

Pointless journo propaganda I can smell the fukin salt n pepper from here in my lounge on this story ,but thanks to you my friend ,it will now grow legs ,but I'm not biting so as we say in m,c,r, tar rar r kid.

BStARjJCAAAUGll.jpg:large

Despicable knobheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.