Pellegrini to Arsenal..

FJRMCFC

Rumours on Arsenal forums that talks are taking place, wouldn't mind if he went there. Respect the man but reckon he'd take them even lower.

I think that could work. Remember his first season here? It was the best we've ever played in my opinion.
Would love to see him back in the PL but think they'll go for someone younger.

Think he'd be great for them. He'd need a decent transfer budget. And Kroenke is a tightwide when you push comes to shove.

I think that could work. Remember his first season here? It was the best we've ever played in my opinion.

First season he had our great spine all at their absolute peaks.

Difference is he wouldn't inherit a Mancini team to win him in the league. He'll be inheriting a spineless group of pretenders who settle for just enough. That existing mentality under Pellegrini would be disasterous.

I hope he goes could be relegated next season Nice man and that's it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.