Pellegrini's hair

That's odd, because I was also sat near Senor Pellegrini last night, and I couldn't stop thinking about how magnificent a head of hair he had, for a guy his age. I was pretty much in awe of his luxurious locks.

He looked a bit fed-up, though - had his arms folded most times I glanced over, and he wasn't saying much to Txiki.

And I notice that they stuck Brian Kidd on the end of the back row again ... shows where he comes in the club hierarchy.

FFS Leave Manuel's barnet alone. I am sure he has plenty of pressing concerns to ponder rather than getting a hair cut.
If OP wants to poke fun at someone - point in the direction of Van Gaal at the swamp. He looks like some kinda Tefal boffin with a ridiculous toupee stuck on the top.

Let me tell you, I am a right bald twat but if I had hair, I wouldn't have like Senor Pellegrini has his. No way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.