Pellegrini's hair

Trautmannesque

I was sat near to Pellegrini last night and couldn’t help noticing at such close quarters what an utter shambles his hair truly is.

It’s not that it’s too long for a man his age – heaven knows, I’ve been accused of that particular crime myself in the past. It’s the fact that it’s neither one thing nor t’other , neither ‘muckling nor mickling’ as Billy Fisher would say. If he is unwilling to get it cut on a regular basis then it should be at least fashioned into some sort of style, as opposed to a sort of grown out 70s centre parting.

With the glorious exception of Gerry Francis (google that if you haven’t seen it on MOTD), Manuel currently has the worst hairstyle in football. I can’t help wondering why we should expect him to sort out tactics for crucial Champions League matches when he is clearly incapable of organising his own barnet.

It's about time this elephant in the room was dealt with. Loads of crap in here about his managerial capabilities (or lack of) yet it's taken this long for someone to pluck up the courage to mention the manager's hair.

Well done!

Trautmannesque said:
I was sat near to Pellegrini last night and couldn’t help noticing at such close quarters what an utter shambles his hair truly is.

It’s not that it’s too long for a man his age – heaven knows, I’ve been accused of that particular crime myself in the past. It’s the fact that it’s neither one thing nor t’other , neither ‘muckling nor mickling’ as Billy Fisher would say. If he is unwilling to get it cut on a regular basis then it should be at least fashioned into some sort of style, as opposed to a sort of grown out 70s centre parting.

With the glorious exception of Gerry Francis (google that if you haven’t seen it on MOTD), Manuel currently has the worst hairstyle in football. I can’t help wondering why we should expect him to sort out tactics for crucial Champions League matches when he is clearly incapable of organising his own barnet.

I'm thraiped with this thread.

[bigimg]http://www.schoolofscience.eu/resources/roberto-mancini.jpg.opt424x318o0,0s424x318.jpg[/bigimg]

I whole heartedly agree!!! When I'm watching his interviews my eyes wander to his fucking hair, his voice becomes white noise and I start to think, "what's he doing with his hair?". If I do it I'm sure the players do it if I do and I'm thinking that's why we don't score from corners anymore. The instructions are lost because of Manuel thatch!!

My Mrs says he looks like a trampy Michael Douglas, which I thought was quite funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.