Pellegrini's hair

Now this is more like it, been too much doom and gloom lately, City win the rags lost the sun is shining, All is good in the world.
Now to the important stuff, imo we were spoilt with Bobby Mancs finely coiffured Barnet, I'm not too sure what's going on with pellers hair but if he's looking for a new style...

e8aae9d5a42f4fba15cbde05c92bd6f8.jpg

marcus said:
I whole heartedly agree!!! When I'm watching his interviews my eyes wander to his fucking hair, his voice becomes white noise and I start to think, "what's he doing with his hair?". If I do it I'm sure the players do it if I do and I'm thinking that's why we don't score from corners anymore. The instructions are lost because of Manuel thatch!!

You make a very valid point. I hadn't thought of that!

Maybe it's a sign that he's coming to the end of his time as city manager. Remember the same thing happening to mancini. At the cup final remember at the time think roberts hair hasn't got the same bounce and shine that it used to have. Next thing you know he's out the door.

Maybe that's the way sackings are done these days. By first removing the complimentary hair care products.

Our last 3 managers have all had a full head of plentiful grey hair. Possible this is an important factor in picking our managers. This would rule out Pep and Klopp. So I think our next manager is definitely Ancelotti

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.