Pellers looking a bit down this morning

hehe ....

well it's only last week he reckoned he had the best squad of players in the country , maybe he's not so sure now !

Well a load of injuries in 1 area has taken its told. Hell I Fear for Lescott he has been poor so far for me. He is our experienced centre half and he needs to show this. Javi Garcia I cant blame him if he is playing centre half then Lescott should be the one leading. When ever we have missed Kompany Lescott has been poor with whoever is beside him. While Kompany is out we will have this problem. Sure as we all know the title isnt won in August so give the players and management time to gel. I get the feeling that he will sort out the problems of last weekend and we wont concede 2 goals from set peices again.

Saying that the players need to take a lot of the blame. I think they just thought we just need to show up and we win here. Which was wrong but some players are like that. Well if they dont put it in on the day then results like this happen. A valuable lesson so early in the season lets hope we see a lot better on our next away day.

following City can do that to a man so it's only fair that the manager gets to share the feeling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.