Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
If Ederson really is the best taker at the club then why not let him take them? He would probably score 9/10 (the average is 8/10) and I'm sure we could survive the few that he misses. Stepney used to do it and it was never an issue. Better than missing 4 of our last 6...

Aguero has scored 6 of his last 7.

His record over 58 penalties is 80%, the worldwide average being 74%.

He's the best taker at the club, he just had a bad spell in 2016 when he missed 5 and scored 7 and people decided he was shit.

Outside of that 1 bad year? His percentage is 87% which is bloody brilliant.

Stop making it complicated, give it to Aguero.

He's the best taker at the club, he just had a bad spell in 2016 when he missed 5 and scored 7 and people decided he was shit.

Was very surprised he didn’t take it on Sunday

I think he's scored 3 of his last 5. I don't want someone who used to be good. I want someone who is currently good. Or lucky. Either way this shouldn't be an insurmountable problem. Pass the ball to the corner of the goal hard and fast. We have three players who can do that if they train for it.

Yes against Everton, we missed two in that match. How can not be considered a true great if he hasn't the bottle to take penalties.

he missed another one in a shootout, I think it was one of leicester cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.