Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Mahrez gets my vote. His miss at Anfield understandably sways people’s opinions but since then he hasn’t come close to missing one and he seems to genuinely relish taking pens so no confidence issues.
His pen at Dortmund in last year’s CL came at a crucial moment of the tie and it was a great pen under tons of pressure. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that was the first one he’d taken since the Anfield horror show so it was a real pressure situation for him personally as well as for the team - had he missed and we’d gone out, his City career may have never recovered.

Took us ages to find a consistent penalty taker but looks like we've finally settled on Mahrez.

Honestly I never expect us to score a penalty no matter who takes it.

Mahrez is probably the one. What’s Gundogan’s penalty record like too?

I’d like Foden to take a few as well. You need penalty takes to be completely fearless and immune to mind games, and he relishes the big moments.

Mahrez gets my vote. His miss at Anfield understandably sways people’s opinions but since then he hasn’t come close to missing one and he seems to genuinely relish taking pens so no confidence issues.
His pen at Dortmund in last year’s CL came at a crucial moment of the tie and it was a great pen under tons of pressure. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that was the first one he’d taken since the Anfield horror show so it was a real pressure situation for him personally as well as for the team - had he missed and we’d gone out, his City career may have never recovered.
Couldn't agree with you anymore.
He's buried the Anfield ghost now.
Am shocked he's not got more votes
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.