Pensioner Earnings/Benefits Advice

Blue Til Death

My old man currently has circa £169 a week benefits, out of that he pays £70 a month on an interest only mortgage (his own fault for marrying a young bird who fucked off and demanded wedge off him, forcing him to remortgage a house he owned)

What i would like to know is, can I pay a direct debit into his account say around £100 a month, without it affecting his pension entitlement??

I've been round the houses on line and nobody can give me a straight answer, its down to the wise old sages on here to sort it for me.... All advice and puns gratefully received....

My old man currently has circa £169 a week benefits, out of that he pays £70 a month on an interest only mortgage (his own fault for marrying a young bird who fucked off and demanded wedge off him, forcing him to remortgage a house he owned)

What i would like to know is, can I pay a direct debit into his account say around £100 a month, without it affecting his pension entitlement??

I've been round the houses on line and nobody can give me a straight answer, its down to the wise old sages on here to sort it for me.... All advice and puns gratefully received....
Rather than give him money could you not pay the mortgage?

I would give him 100 cash each month.
Even if he just used that for bits of shopping etc

Would need more than this info - is he on pension guarantee credit or anything else that is means tested?

I would be happy to do that mate but he is a stubborn old fucker and i am having great difficulty getting him to accept anything, the big disadvantage is i live in London and he lives in Hyde, otherwise I would just give him cash

you could send him the cash by registered post through Royal Mail?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.