pensions

r.soleofsalford

Ok I`ve been retired for 18 months, got some money coming off some investment. Now its time to utilise 1 of my 2 pensions

I`d like to know how the fuck is it possible to get impartial advice. I am thinking of a pension draw down but still unsure of how to do this and who to use. I have a financial adviser coming round today but how can I trust Him.

I know I cant be the only one struggling with limited knowledge.

Buy gold whilst Trump is in power and sell Euros in anticipation of the Dutch and French elections coming up and if Marianne Le Penn wins then just decide what to do with your 500% profit as the Euro implodes...My commission is only 5% of your profits and with a no win no fee service.

I used to go to college with a woman who couldn't spell the word pension without getting the s and i round the wrong way.

Ok I`ve been retired for 18 months, got some money coming off some investment. Now its time to utilise 1 of my 2 pensions

I`d like to know how the fuck is it possible to get impartial advice. I am thinking of a pension draw down but still unsure of how to do this and who to use. I have a financial adviser coming round today but how can I trust Him.

If I were you I'd first consider my tax exposure and consider how you can make yourself more tax efficient.

This will then have knock on effects to your drawdown, how much and how often etc

It's difficult for anyone to offer you advice unless we know the details and I wouldn't recommend sharing those on here; maybe someone itk will PM you and offer some guidance

You can arrange a free advice session through unbiased:

https://www.unbiased.co.uk/

You can then compare the advice you received from them with the financial adviser you are meeting.

Age UK can also provide advice.

However, I am not FPC qualified so don't take advice from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.