People 'can't wait for ID cards'

bluealf said:
ok,

mr brains,

i wont be spelling it out to you again,

those that are blind to the truth will forever be lost.

So are you for ID cards as per Nazi Germany,,,or against??

bluealf said:
Mat I remember stood in Albert Square in the pissing rain with my wife & daughter oppoisng the war in Iraq..and it changed FUCK ALL
[/quote][/quote]

Good or another race of people would have been wiped out, do you people not understand this ?

I dont like Blair or Dubya either but Saddam was killing a race of people like hitler tried to do, my mind boggles at your sort that walk up and down shouting things with your placards held up high.

I was in Edinburgh at the time and they where doing the same and every last man and woman dressed like they where terrorists with their iraqi scarves up over their faces marching up and down, pushing people out of the way, i was there with my 4 kids and i had to explain that disgrace to them.

My wife is a jew and her family suffered at the hands of that killer, hitler, if she where a kurd you explain the diference to me ?[/quote]

I have been on an anti war march before and I have to agree with you on the behaviour of certain fractions that go on them. I don't think everyone is there for the same reasons, however my reasons for opposing the Iraq war have nothing to do with any kind of sympathey with Hussain but the hypocrisy of it all. Hussain was wrong for killing the Kurds for rebelling against the state so how is our behaviour any different? Secondly this was not the reason given for the invasion given anyway, there was no WMD's and no link to 9/11. We behaved like world police and dragged our service man and women, not to mention the Iraq civilians into a very dangerous situation, unsettled the region and generally caused choas so Dubya could finish off the job his daddy had failed to do.

dannybcity said:
bluealf said:
Mat I remember stood in Albert Square in the pissing rain with my wife & daughter oppoisng the war in Iraq..and it changed FUCK ALL
[/quote]

Good or another race of people would have been wiped out, do you people not understand this ?

I dont like Blair or Dubya either but Saddam was killing a race of people like hitler tried to do, my mind boggles at your sort that walk up and down shouting things with your placards held up high.

I was in Edinburgh at the time and they where doing the same and every last man and woman dressed like they where terrorists with their iraqi scarves up over their faces marching up and down, pushing people out of the way, i was there with my 4 kids and i had to explain that disgrace to them.

My wife is a jew and her family suffered at the hands of that killer, hitler, if she where a kurd you explain the diference to me ?[/quote]

I have been on an anti war march before and I have to agree with you on the behaviour of certain fractions that go on them. I don't think everyone is there for the same reasons, however my reasons for opposing the Iraq war have nothing to do with any kind of sympathey with Hussain but the hypocrisy of it all. Hussain was wrong for killing the Kurds for rebelling against the state so how is our behaviour any different? Secondly this was not the reason given for the invasion given anyway, there was no WMD's and no link to 9/11. We behaved like world police and dragged our service man and women, not to mention the Iraq civilians into a very dangerous situation, unsettled the region and generally caused choas so Dubya could finish off the job his daddy had failed to do.[/quote]

Simple the war against Iraq was so wrong on so many levels and B liar took us into that shit!

ID cards my arse.

This police state of ours is getting out of hand.

Where is it going to end?

Rise up, fellow Britons, and say NOOOOOOOOOO.

Lets have a revolution. Kill the civil servants. Quash the Quangos. Let the Queen piss in a bucket. Who are the people who want this crap, and have we elected them?

Why are all these laws coming into force?

The state is everything and it's people are nothing.

It makes me mad, thinking about it.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
ID cards my arse.

This police state of ours is getting out of hand.

Where is it going to end?

Rise up, fellow Britons, and say NOOOOOOOOOO.

Lets have a revolution. Kill the civil servants. Quash the Quangos. Let the Queen piss in a bucket. Who are the people who want this crap, and have we elected them?

Why are all these laws coming into force?

The state is everything and it's people are nothing.

It makes me mad, thinking about it.

Fukin great post RISE UP Yes...Let the Queen piss in a bucket. love it!

I don't really have a problem with carrying an ID card per se. I've got nothing to hide, so why should I? My major objection to it is the vast amount of money it's going to cost. Now that is fcuking obscene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.