People 'can't wait for ID cards'

johnny on the spot said:
http://www.no2id.net/index.php

I've been a member of this group since its inception and highly recommend signing up for free up to date info on the fight against the database state in the UK. If you're serious about not carrying an ID card, you'll find free support in your area from this group.

Cheers 'JOTS' lol

I'm happy enough to have one..............................if you have nothing to hide why fear them?

Not happy to stump me hard earned for one tho................................

maxflicity said:
I'm happy enough to have one..............................if you have nothing to hide why fear them?

Why would you want the government holding information on you ?

Don't they already hold enough , and usually by stealth too ..... how can that be of any benefit to you?

They can't trust themselves to protect valuable information , of any kind ...... so how can you have faith in them???

Let alone hand it to them on a plate and pay for the 'privilige' ....... don't be fooled by their pledges .... they want this database for all kind of covert reasons , and one day you might just be regrettin' the day you said yes!

Who's gonna worry like fuck if a gang of yobs mug you , or rob your house , and your ID Card goes AWOL ........ YOU!!!!

maxflicity said:

If you have nothing to hide, then why on earth would you need an ID card? And why would you have to pay to prove you have 'nothing to hide'?

That really is the most inane, facile argument in favour of ID cards.

black mamba said:
maxflicity said:

Don't they already hold enough , and usually by stealth too ..... how can that be of any benefit to you?

They can't trust themselves to protect valuable information , of any kind ...... so how can you have faith in them???

Let alone hand it to them on a plate and pay for the 'privilige' ....... don't be fooled by their pledges .... they want this database for all kind of covert reasons , and one day you might just be regrettin' the day you said yes!

Who's gonna worry like fuck if a gang of yobs mug you , or rob your house , and your ID Card goes AWOL ........ YOU!!!!

All of what you say can happen now without a card.............

maxflicity said:
black mamba said:
maxflicity said:

All of what you say can happen now without a card.............

Of course it can ...... but why give yourself an 'additional' worry?

At your own cost too!

Don't be kidded the government don't do anything to favour the people ....... only too help themselves!

[

All of what you say can happen now without a card.............[/quote]

Of course it can ...... but why give yourself an 'additional' worry?

At your own cost![/quote][/quote]

I agree at my own expense is wider than just the cash outlay................already under attack by arseholes with me credit card number from ebay...i'm sure.............................its a tough one this hence my first post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.