People cheering when Bravo caught the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekonmcfc

We dont need idiots like that supporting our club, makes us no better than the rags with Fellaini !!

Yeah it was shite, happened again with the save in the second half.

Some 'fans' need to give their heads a wobble.

Wasn't sure whether they were cheering (jeering?) the shot by the Watford player as it was so crap. But if it happened twice maybe not

They might want to remember that he pulled off a great block save that kept the score at 1-0

We've always had this element following the club, or at least since the mid-70's. There have been plenty of boo boys down the years.

We have a disproportionately high number of these type of supporters imo. Not sure why that is the case and the last eight years seem to have had little or no effect on their disposition towards the world. Sad, really.

Same people that were jeering him are the same people who applauded him when he pulled off the block save towards the end of the Watford match.

It is negative and it doesn't help him by singing the Joe hart song still and jumping on his back after any mistake.

I personally don't think he's a superb keeper, good yes, but not world class.
Temporarily bought to get rid of Joe hart who had too much influence in the dressing room/at the bookies.

JH is much better shot stopper but Pep wants to run the show

More sad fans we have, leave the bloke alone. I am sick to death of this hart vs Bravo campaign forget it Bravo has won the backing of the manager and Hart is not coming back.

Anyone who thinks the games we have lost, Hart would of won them for us I do not think so.

Bloody hell man its a bit of banter, I remember one game when Sibierski was subbed and it was the biggest cheer of the night. I cant imagine Bravo went home in tears.

In all fairness to the guys who cheered he has been awful so far.

I'm not a big fan of Bravo yet,see his thread for evidence of that,but I did cringe when that happened I must admit,but it is no worse than a boo,like some certain fans did last week with an introduction of one of their players !

Poor man, he must have been in tears. I don't know how professional footballers put up with this sick banter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.