People in 3rd Tier and People on lower tier please look in..

MonsallBlue

Ok, I have tried posting in the various seat/season card threads but not getting any replies as such.

Basically I am looking for peoples opinions on views.

I have the option of relocating at the moment to the 3rd tier row R and further back or lower tier in the first 4 rows around 101/102 ish.

Dont mind getting wet.

Just wondered what my best option would be baring in mind I need 4 together.

I would wait til relocating window but it would be chaos and I am not guaranteed to get anywhere better. I just want it all over and done with now.

Any advice?

I moved from 1st to third when my son started coming with me. If you're taking small or young children I recommend third cos even a 9 year old can still see when everybody stands up.

I'm in 102 and love it,

Its the rain that's a pain in the arse but its cool some nobs their though who think they are mancini.

I sit in the third tier, row a and have sat in various parts of the ground for cup games but wouldn't swap the view from my seat for the world. Good set of people around us too,who've been there since the club moved to the Etihad.Always have a laugh on match days, bar service could be a bit better but all in all, spot on.

There is no contest, third tier is without doubt the best view of anywhere in the ground, I'm in row L and it's awesome, wouldn't swap it for the second tier, never mind the 1st, snap it up quick whilst you have the chance!

MonsallBlue said:
Ok, I have tried posting in the various seat/season card threads but not getting any replies as such.

Basically I am looking for peoples opinions on views.

I have the option of relocating at the moment to the 3rd tier row R and further back or lower tier in the first 4 rows around 101/102 ish.

Dont mind getting wet.

Just wondered what my best option would be baring in mind I need 4 together.

I would wait til relocating window but it would be chaos and I am not guaranteed to get anywhere better. I just want it all over and done with now.

Any advice?
Overall perspective v close-up view.

In first few rows you get a close up impression of the play, and can appreciate the skill and power of the players, but when the game is on the far-side any you are low down, it's misleading and you don't have a good view of what is going on

You knew that anyway. I'd go for the 3rd tier. However if you have young fans who like the atmosphere, they might want to be close to the game<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:22 pm --<br /><br />
DimButBlue said:
I moved from 1st to third when my son started coming with me. If you're taking small or young children I recommend third cos even a 9 year old can still see when everybody stands up.
Fewer people tend to stand in 3rd tier as well

Depends how far back you are. First few rows of 1st tier are poor as are last few rows of third tier. The first 10 rows of 3rd tier are the best, but difficult to get a ticket.

I'm in row R of 1st tier and very happy. Much better than when I was in row AA of 3rd tier

Thanks for replies up to now.

3rd Tier sounds like a plan but I dont know if row R will be too far back

Would the club let me get the best possible at moment in 3rd and see if I can move forward during relocate? Or you think I am stuck with what I get?

I really should just take anywhere I can and appreciate the fact we can actually get the cards....

I was in 3rd tier up for a couple of years then moved down to 1st tier.

Whilst the up-in-the-gods overview was great, to me it was too far removed. The guy next to me used to continually confuse Ned with Shauny!!

So no contest for me - Tier 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.