People leaving City.

yorkblue

There seems to be a lot of departures or talk of people leaving city in the close season,
Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
3 top women players have gone.
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

This is natural or is there something wrong at the club.

There seems to be a lot of departures or talk of people leaving city in the close season,
Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

Cut backs, due to lack of success.

Don’t forget Haaland to Madrid and Grealish to an AA meeting.

A number of those you’ve listed will be media stirring the pot. Others will be players we’re happy to see go for a decent fee.

It’s silly season, just enjoy the weather and wait for the season to kick off in August.

Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

Not just the Sheikh getting bored.

Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

They are all going to Chelsea, like the rest of us when either the owners get bored or the oil runs out…

Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

Its all lfc clickbait

Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

I have no idea what is going on internally at City. That said, i think we can apply some basic reasoning.

In relation to the players, with the exception of Bernardo, they are likely frustrated about playing time. Thus, it's understandable.

As for the assistant manager, he is leaving to be a full-time coach and will be likely earning a pretty penny in Qatar.

The scouting 'guru' is most likely being offered more money and/or a more senior or interesting role, no doubt due to another club rating him highly. We may have better quality staff working higher up the chain in the area of scouting so he does not have an opportunity to progress at City so good luck to him.

No idea with the women's team.

You get turnover of staff in successful organisations too. A degree of turnover can be healthy (less inertia, increase in energy and enthusiasm, different skills and knowledge, new ideas etc..). I have been a City fan for 40 years and in all that time I have never been more confident about the way the club is managed than I am now.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.