People leaving City.

The bottom line is is such..we as fans know nothing..we can postulate but it would be absolute nonsense to think that the powers that be have no idea and had no idea about player and staff wishes..City are a club that plan further ahead than any of us could imagine..guys like Tolmie are great as they hear snippets and give us clues, but believe me until final decisons are made anything can happen..You have no idea of how people like Tolmie put their head on the line..I knew a guy who represented players and managers but for personal reasons fell out with him..he acted on behalf of many famous guys but was an absolute c**t..for years he told me about who City were going for and not one happened..I would love to tell you the story but would be sued. Keep chatting, keep pontificating as this is a forum, but until you see a player sign for another club, or sign for City, anything can happen.

There seems to be a lot of departures or talk of people leaving city in the close season,
Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
3 top women players have gone.
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

This is natural or is there something wrong at the club.

Price of petrol and gas has fallen to an all time low.
Need to balance the books.

The bottom line is is such..we as fans know nothing..we can postulate but it would be absolute nonsense to think that the powers that be have no idea and had no idea about player and staff wishes..City are a club that plan further ahead than any of us could imagine..guys like Tolmie are great as they hear snippets and give us clues, but believe me until final decisons are made anything can happen..You have no idea of how people like Tolmie put their head on the line..I knew a guy who represented players and managers but for personal reasons fell out with him..he acted on behalf of many famous guys but was an absolute c**t..for years he told me about who City were going for and not one happened..I would love to tell you the story but would be sued. Keep chatting, keep pontificating as this is a forum, but until you see a player sign for another club, or sign for City, anything can happen.
Top post fella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.