People on here who are against slugs...

bluemoonchick said:
I quite enjoying watching my cats torment slugs, snails and worms. They are very sick and spend hours pulling them apart before smacking them hard to kill them. Interesting technique and fascinating to watch lol

I quite enjoy watching my cats torment praying mantis', cockroaches, lizards and snakes. They are very sick and spend hours pulling them apart before smacking them hard to kill them. Interesting technique and fascinating to watch lol[/quote]

TheMightyQuinn said:
bluemoonchick said:
I quite enjoying watching my cats torment slugs, snails and worms. They are very sick and spend hours pulling them apart before smacking them hard to kill them. Interesting technique and fascinating to watch lol

I've had girls do pretty much the same to me to be fair.

Oh dear, we're you being dirty like a slug leaving slimy goo all over the place lol

paphos-mcfc said:
bluemoonchick said:

I quite enjoy watching my cats torment praying mantis', cockroaches, lizards and snakes. They are very sick and spend hours pulling them apart before smacking them hard to kill them. Interesting technique and fascinating to watch lol
[/quote]

Shame I dont have cockroaches cos it would be fun to train the cats to torment them. They've just started destroying daddy long legs - i'm so proud lol

tueartsboots said:
We have Hackney slugs and dey is black, so I don't fuck with them !

That actually made me laugh. funny as.

On a side note, my mother goes into the garden at night and throws slugs and snails over the fence! I tell her to just kill them but she says that's evil. (Like hurling them over an 8 foot fence is nice?!)

The following days usually recieves a comment from next door. "We've got loads of slugs and snails over here, have you got lots aswell Jackie?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.