People Still Left at 85 Mins last night.

Eric Wirral

Someone who did, please tell me why?
I simply don't understand it.
I'm sure there are more valid reasons for 10pm on a Thursday night than 5pm on a Saturday or Sunday.
I know if you pay for your ticket you have the right to leave when ever you feel like it, but I am genuinely interested in the reasons for leaving early.

A lad I know leaves around this time every game whatever the score. He has a taxi waiting for him outside the ground, he says he likes to beat the traffic. I can't for the life of me understand this, he lives in Salford so it's not like he has to travel overly far either. Last night the guy next to me left at half time.

Disgraceful!

Oh this thread again.

Can the curtain twitchers not just fuck off? Who cares.

And yes I was there until the end with bammy blue.

the guy next to me hugged me when Kun's second went in and then turned round and legged it!!! what?????

May be when people go from their seat, sorry where they are stood, they are just going to the back of stand to watch the remain minutes of the game, as for some reason we have the worst stadium in the world to get out of.

blueboyforever said:
A lad I know leaves around this time every game whatever the score. He has a taxi waiting for him outside the ground, he says he likes to beat the traffic. I can't for the life of me understand this, he lives in Salford so it's not like he has to travel overly far either. Last night the guy next to me left at half time.

Disgraceful!

Same here the bloke beside me never came back after half time - it's embarrassing that some of our fans are so fickle

A chunk of the crowd left at 40minutes when they scored the second.

Nothing surprises me with our fans; many left the Spurs game early and that wasn't even a night game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.