People who share the names of City players

Prestwich_Blue

I'm on a course later this week and the trainer is called Martin Petrov apparently. I've also worked with an accountant called Richard Dunn, who was also a Blue.

Anyone else come across any people with the same name as a City player?

Born in July 69 and me dad decided to call me Francis Lee, but to be frank I don't use the name...

About 18 years ago, in one of my first jobs, I worked in an open plan office in Trafford Park. One of the guys who worked for a client who we talked to a lot was called "Colin Bell". Quite often the admin girls would take a call, and shout across to whoever "Di, it's Colin Bell".

I started cheering every time they did it, and other blues int he office picked up on it. We did it for years.

For years, I've known a Paul Power and Frank Lee - both of whom are Utd fans. I've also known a Mick Shannon (not Channon) who was quite oblivious to the joys of football.
I bought an LP (ask yer father) by a fella called Neil Young once. Wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.