People With Only A Handful Of Posts Asking For Tickets

Doubt it. Most of the tickets on sale will be season ticket seats for people that cant make a game. I sold a ticket for the Cheslea game, we have four tickets and from time to time, someone cant make it. Lad who bought it had one post, no chance of him selling it on, we met at the ground and swiped him in.

Reckon thats what happens with most of the tickets being sold.

Preps Rio was right, we have a lot of new fans ;)

How often do tickets get 'touted' these days? Apart from the upcoming Derby which will probably see everyman and his dog clamouring for a ticket (including me)!

Obvioulsy it's up to the seller to decide who gets it but surely preference to people who post regularly and contribute something to Bluemoon it should take preference.

I was lucky enough to get a ticket at face value for the swamp last season off here. When I managed to get a spare for the FA Cup semi it went back to the guy who got me the derby ticket - that's how it shoud be.

Just wait 'til we get closer to the derby, there'll be dozens of new members asking for tickets - and you can bet that quite a few will be rags.

I have mates who are ST holders and mates who attend the odd game. There is always somebody who's got visitors who were from the area, used to go to games and moved away and they are looking for spares for their visitors, family members etc. I must have told 4 or 5 people to sign up and look on here if they are only going to go a couple of times a season. Some people just enjoy football and like to watch different clubs play. They are not going to get tickets so easily if they are not in a membership scheme.

On here it's usually someone trying to get something back for their SC which doesn't lend itself to touting.

I disagree there is a poster who only had 1 post who I trusted to meet for an Arsenal ticket, fair play he turned and met me... On the the other hand a poster who had over a hundred posts fucked me and two other posters about.

allan harper said:
I disagree there is a poster who only had 1 post who I trusted to meet for an Arsenal ticket, fair play he turned and met me... On the the other hand a poster who had over a hundred posts fucked me and two other posters about.

naming and shaming is the way forward, there should be thread named "don't trust these to provide tix"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.