People with snotty noses....

gagiesotherhalf

I know it's fookin freezing today
I know it's cold and flu season
But can everyone out there please blow their bleedin noses!!! It drives me nuts!
I can't stand the sound of people hockling up snot constantly,it sounds disgusting!

On the train this morning, a snotty nosed boy got on at Levenshulme. And proceeded to snort snot the whole way to Piccadilly.
I went for a coffee in Starbucks, and the bloke behind me was doing it!

The girl who sits next to me at work has a PERMANENT cold all year round. She can't breathe through her nose and so it's like working with Darth Vader.

That is all, thank you.
This post was brought to you by the letters S, N, O and T and is sponsored by Kleenex.

gagiesotherhalf said:
But can everyone out there please blow their bleedin noses!!! It drives me nuts!
I can't stand the sound of people hockling up snot constantly,it sounds disgusting!

On the train this morning, a snotty nosed boy got on at Levenshulme. And proceeded to snort snot the whole way to Piccadilly.

The girl who sits next to me at work has a PERMANENT cold all year round. She can't breathe through her nose and so it's like working with Darth Vader.

That is all, thank you.
This post was brought to you by the letters S, N, O and T and is sponsored by Kleenex.

Lmao

Howdy folks. Spare some change for a box of Kleenex?

snot3.jpg

gagiesotherhalf said:

That is all, thank you.

Hahahahah!!!

Those getting on the train tomorrow night going through Rochdale listen out for some 'snorting snot', been doing it most of the day! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.