Pep’s Season Preview

I love the way he is so relaxed, that he isn't moaning about the short break, the early transfer window etc - in his own heart he might be, but the public persona is this relaxed manner that accepts the way things are and works from where life is rather than where he wishes it was.

We know that he is driven and ambitious yet he talks in a way that gives the impression that he accepts defeat as possible - "we will see what will happen". But that calmness means he doesn't over react, he doesn't panic, and that must come through to the players. He is a man who must inspire such confidence - so glad he is manager of our team.

I love the way he is so relaxed, that he isn't moaning about the short break, the early transfer window etc - in his own heart he might be, but the public persona is this relaxed manner that accepts the way things are and works from where life is rather than where he wishes it was.

We know that he is driven and ambitious yet he talks in a way that gives the impression that he accepts defeat as possible - "we will see what will happen". But that calmness means he doesn't over react, he doesn't panic, and that must come through to the players. He is a man who must inspire such confidence - so glad he is manager of our team.

He’s a genius. That’s why I try to watch him every time he talks. Always offers some kind of insight.

Nah. I’d rather he *gasp* swore occasionally at pressers and said ‘cool’, and cravenly played to the crowd in indulging the cult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.