Pep And His Clothes

I have dressed the same way since i was 14.

Shirt,jeans,and Adidas Trainers.

I will make the effort when i go on the piss.

By wearing my more expensive Adidas trainers :-)

Last edited:
Yes please bluemoon32 let's see you rock your best farahs along with your gabbiadini cardigan and tissot watch
I'll grab my camera lol

lets go for it, farahs make a comeback

better than dsquared2 keks for £350 that look like a dishcloth

Have you tried buying any jeans lately. Fuckin impossible to not get skinny ones. And they're elasticated as well..
After falling out of the car trying on a pair in tk maxx car park I went to m+s to restore some dignity. Either skinny fit or old man's Lionels. At least I could get my size so 2 pairs for £30 it was.
I'm 56.

Skinny anything is not my style, but according to my wife he is the best dressed football manager by far. And considering she's been to a few football games, she thinks English football supporters should not be allowed to comment on quality of food, drink or somebody's fashion sense. :) :) :)
Am so happy she let you post that on here.

Have you tried buying any jeans lately. Fuckin impossible to not get skinny ones. And they're elasticated as well..
After falling out of the car trying on a pair in tk maxx car park I went to m+s to restore some dignity. Either skinny fit or old man's Lionels. At least I could get my size so 2 pairs for £30 it was.
I'm 56.
I made the mistake of going into Topshop a while back. I wouldn't have minded, but I was looking for some suit trousers, and even they were stuck to my leg ffs. I just stick to Levis for jeans. Figure out which number fits you best and then buy the same ones every time. I last bought some about 5 years ago and I haven't needed to buy a new pair since because they're all still fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.