Pep banned for two Euro games

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44359914

So lets get this right Pep gets quite a big punishment 1 game ban (+ another if poor conduct continues) for being correct and Liverpool get fined the equivalent of 10p (€20,000) for aiding and abetting an assault on the Manchester City team coach.
Fucking unbelievable.
City were fined more for coming out of the tunnel 30 seconds late in Portugal!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry ain't going to stop booing. No fucking chance,

I turn my back on the pitch and boo! How a governing body of a world sport can come up with this shite takes some doing! The only thing that could explain it is that it suits certain clubs.

I don't really get the backlash on here. Yes, the referee was shocking and deserved a bollocking, but did you guys really think Pep wasn't going to get in trouble for his reaction?

As soon as he was sent to the stand by the modern-day Franco-FICKFUFA ref, it was nailed on as a ban! As a closed game for The Dippers should have been nailed on!

Pep is always welcome to come watch the game from my sofa, I will even get the beers in(as long is it isn't an official sponsor of the Champions League! I can't even start to say how much I hate the Champions League and all it stands for how fucked up it's values are and how UEFA corrupt they are, that being said I guess we are lucky that they are also nearly as worthless as they are corrupt or they would have nailed us with one of their attempts to stifle us. With all that in mind I would sooner be forced to watch the rags every week than spend any of my money going to one of their games.

You have totally missed the point
I haven't. I get what everyone's upset about. Perhaps Liverpool should have been fined more than they were, but Pep's ban stems from a completely separate incident. Had he not reacted in that way, he wouldn't have been banned. I honestly think UEFA like Pep as a manager, I don't think there is any obvious bias in punishing him for what he did.

The Liverpool/City bus incident is another level. Surely Merseyside police are more culpable than Liverpool as a club though? UEFA have no jurisdiction over fining them.

I haven't. I get what everyone's upset about. Perhaps Liverpool should have been fined more than they were, but Pep's ban stems from a completely separate incident. Had he not reacted in that way, he wouldn't have been banned. I honestly think UEFA like Pep as a manager, I don't think there is any obvious bias in punishing him for what he did.

The Liverpool/City bus incident is another level. Surely Merseyside police are more culpable than Liverpool as a club though? UEFA have no jurisdiction over fining them.

I agree with this.

Pep Guadiola won't you ban him some more...booooooooo

Managers should be able to a least question shit decisions, it's not as though he was wrong.

[QUOTE="It's about time the club took a proper stand at its highest levels and made UEFA squirm.
Any suggestions? Unfortunately nothing can be done.[/QUOTE]
To make them squirm? Hot splinters inserted under the fingernails works a treat.

Iam surprised you think uefa are fair.
Do you think they have now forgotten about how our owner beat their FFP cartel attempt ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.