Pep calls out Scudamore

You can't let that get in your head though, professionals shouldn't let that happen to them. Pep doesn't want to get involved in mudslinging as well, he's better than that.
Of course it gets in their heads,they are only human,right from the spurs game they knew what was coming
Don't answer,i'm not going to read your constant putting pep and the team down,non stop

About fucking time as well.

Liverpool are a great side, take fuck all away from them and ive little doubt they would have won the league this season anyway but ive seen some of the worst cheating i ever thought i could do this season and they have done it with a system designed to stop it.

You can't let that get in your head though, professionals shouldn't let that happen to them. Pep doesn't want to get involved in mudslinging as well, he's better than that.
Actually every 2-3 games I keep saying to myself to my friends why doesn't Pep say something?

There are games where it was possibly more appropriate because we played a huge part in our own downfall but it has been clear for months that VAR and refereeing has been favouring LFC.

I shall have to watch the post match press conferences and catch up with what has actually been said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.