Pep calls out Scudamore

Not really, I come on here time to time. Trouble is if you are not a believer of this stuff and you put your point across you get called a rag scouser and allsorts , cant really have a reasonable discussion.
I find it better to have these sorts of debates in person at the pub , at work, at the match and with family and friends.
There is a huge chunk of City fans that dont believe this conspiracy and bent stuff.
Suppose it's a bit like Brexit really , its split down the middle those that believe it thise that dont.
Any how I enjoy reading about it, its an interesting debate, just wish that blues on either side would stop calling each other out , you know keyboard warrior types , that wouldn't say it to them face to face .
Up the blues !!!!
I did mean the media but something is rotten in the state of the PL.

He continuously gives them credit, he has already acknowledged we're playing for second, weeks ago.
He was asked it the title is already theirs, he knows dam well they have won it, he just does not want to say it publicly , nothing wrong with that.

He was asked it the title is already theirs, he knows dam well they have won it, he just does not want to say it publicly , nothing wrong with that.

Mate, this was in the beginning of December

"Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says it is “not realistic” to think about catching Liverpool as they are now 14 points behind the champions-elect.

Guardiola’s City lost 2-1 to Manchester United on Saturday night (read 16 Conclusions here) and lost all hope of catching the Reds, who are unbeaten in the Premier League this season.

“It is not time to think about that,” Guardiola said, when asked if the title race is over. “We have to try to continue. There are many things to play for.

“We think about what we have to do and the next game – it is not realistic to think about catching up""

For me he didn't want to have to say it again because he's said it already.

This was the end of December

"It is not realistic to think about catching Liverpool now," declared Guardiola. "I have been asked the question for a long time and it is the same answer."

What would the "legal proceedings" come under?

Remember the City Group owners are sitting on an asset worth billions any form of corruption exposed would potential devalue their asset, even if they were aware of any corruption do you think they would expose it in public?

Would you in their position?

I would sue them for Anti Competition and Industrial Espionage, down to with the shoddy legislation both Uefa and to the lesser extent Premier had hastily implemented for starters (United were about to be stung for the Premier League ruling but they changed it at the last minute.) I no longer care if it breaks up the game and I feel that the game needs one huge clean up and overhaul.

Last edited:

Remember the City Group owners are sitting on an asset worth billions any form of corruption exposed would potential devalue their asset, even if they were aware of any corruption do you think they would expose it in public?

That was my take on the matter, hence the silence from the hierarchy.

So I guess we either shoot the Golden Goose, or just suck it up and accept it's no better than WWE wrestling.

Mate, this was in the beginning of December

"Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says it is “not realistic” to think about catching Liverpool as they are now 14 points behind the champions-elect.

Guardiola’s City lost 2-1 to Manchester United on Saturday night (read 16 Conclusions here) and lost all hope of catching the Reds, who are unbeaten in the Premier League this season.

“It is not time to think about that,” Guardiola said, when asked if the title race is over. “We have to try to continue. There are many things to play for.

“We think about what we have to do and the next game – it is not realistic to think about catching up""

For me he didn't want to have to say it again because he's said it already.

This was the end of December

"It is not realistic to think about catching Liverpool now," declared Guardiola. "I have been asked the question for a long time and it is the same answer."

So where is the claim of saying it’s over there then ?

The newspapers run with it in on the back of today’s papers,so something different must have been said since December ???

There is a huge difference in saying not realistic as against conceding

Last edited:
I'm not saying we have not been hard done to by the bias simply that our strikers are often guilty of being wasteful.
Surely you are not happy with the fact that we cannot score and you attribute it all to bias?
If I've interpreted your post incorrectly or missed a previous post fair enough, however even on second viewing there's no acceptance of anything other than wasteful finishing on your behalf.

In respect to your question, absolutely not, you're always going to get shit finishing (even when we won the league with 100 points), however I do think it's a huge overall contributing factor in the players lack of belief and confidence which absolutely does have an effect on their finishing.

It's not individual decisions, it's systemic cheating and constantly putting us in awkward situations (e.g. early bookings, bookings for first fouls, ignoring persistent fouling, ignoring persistent time wasting, blocking passing angles, stopping advantages being played), on top of the atrocious individual decisions/lack of decisions which are game changing incidents. These are what are causing our lack of belief and confidence, there's only so much you can take before you start to doubt your ability to win games due to other factors. Once you know you can't win whatever you do, it effects everything including finishing.

It's not individual decisions, it's systemic cheating and constantly putting us in awkward situations (e.g. early bookings, bookings for first fouls, ignoring persistent fouling, ignoring persistent time wasting, blocking passing angles, stopping advantages being played), on top of the atrocious individual decisions/lack of decisions which are game changing incidents. These are what are causing our lack of belief and confidence, there's only so much you can take before you start to doubt your ability to win games due to other factors. Once you know you can't win whatever you do, it effects everything including finishing.
I'm glad it's not just me. I've been saying this for ages. There are moments in games that you noticeably see the players heads drop when a perfectly good tackle is given as a foul, especially when the ball breaks to one of our attacking players in a promising position.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.