Pep calls out Scudamore

If I've interpreted your post incorrectly or missed a previous post fair enough, however even on second viewing there's no acceptance of anything other than wasteful finishing on your behalf.

In respect to your question, absolutely not, you're always going to get shit finishing (even when we won the league with 100 points), however I do think it's a huge overall contributing factor in the players lack of belief and confidence which absolutely does have an effect on their finishing.

It's not individual decisions, it's systemic cheating and constantly putting us in awkward situations (e.g. early bookings, bookings for first fouls, ignoring persistent fouling, ignoring persistent time wasting, blocking passing angles, stopping advantages being played), on top of the atrocious individual decisions/lack of decisions which are game changing incidents. These are what are causing our lack of belief and confidence, there's only so much you can take before you start to doubt your ability to win games due to other factors. Once you know you can't win whatever you do, it effects everything including finishing.
The context of my post was to say that we still create many more chances to shoot than most other teams.
These were created by City players who generated them fractionally before those who chose to shoot and simply could not make that final pass into the back of the net.
In other words we still create chances whether heads are down or not. If our chances evaporate then I would tend to agree with you that all our players are affected not just those who elect to shoot.

Certainly now that the possibility to retain our title has gone then players see their bonus evaporate and maybe heads will drop.

a quote from the M.E.N

There is a body of City fans who DO go too far, and see every VAR cock-up, every Uefa action, every fixture foul-up, as a deliberate and determined attempt to stop their club at all costs. They are wrong, and some of the claims are outlandish, to say the least.

hahahahahaha try looking for facts uefa fine city £49 million and squad reduction because of the owners money ?? and has for VAR i have not enough time to flag up all the bullshit over the last season and also in last seasons champions league all FACTS

a quote from the M.E.N

There is a body of City fans who DO go too far, and see every VAR cock-up, every Uefa action, every fixture foul-up, as a deliberate and determined attempt to stop their club at all costs. They are wrong, and some of the claims are outlandish, to say the least.

hahahahahaha try looking for facts uefa fine city £49 million and squad reduction because of the owners money ?? and has for VAR i have not enough time to flag up all the bullshit over the last season and also in last seasons champions league all FACTS
I've not read the M(U)EN for years; it's worse than the Daily Mail, and their website is an abomination of adverts and bullsh*t. Stuart Brennan is okay, but he's no Paul Hince.

The context of my post was to say that we still create many more chances to shoot than most other teams.
These were created by City players who generated them fractionally before those who chose to shoot and simply could not make that final pass into the back of the net.
In other words we still create chances whether heads are down or not. If our chances evaporate then I would tend to agree with you that all our players are affected not just those who elect to shoot.

Certainly now that the possibility to retain our title has gone then players see their bonus evaporate and maybe heads will drop.
Oh FFS, seriously, this is all relative. It's not just our finishing. The lack of belief and confidence flows in everything we do; passing, final balls, aggressiveness of our press, tackling etc...

If the final ball isn't as precise, the finishing won't be as precise. We're still creating chances because we're a fucking brilliant team, however we're still human and we're still going to make mistakes, which happen even more often when belief and confidence is low. You rush things, you try too hard to be precise, you try too hard to hit the shot harder than usual, you try to make 100% sure by rounding the keeper when you'd usually just slide it past him etc. It's the same with passing and crossing; De Bruyne has hit a few mishit crosses recently because he's trying too hard rather than just playing off instinct. Otamendi is jumping in again desperate to try and win possession back quicker, Ederson had doubts over coming out against Spurs after his recent bullshit sending off as another example.

Oh FFS, seriously, this is all relative. It's not just our finishing. The lack of belief and confidence flows in everything we do; passing, final balls, aggressiveness of our press, tackling etc...

If the final ball isn't as precise, the finishing won't be as precise. We're still creating chances because we're a fucking brilliant team, however we're still human and we're still going to make mistakes, which happen even more often when belief and confidence is low. You rush things, you try too hard to be precise, you try too hard to hit the shot harder than usual, you try to make 100% sure by rounding the keeper when you'd usually just slide it past him etc. It's the same with passing and crossing; De Bruyne has hit a few mishit crosses recently because he's trying too hard rather than just playing off instinct. Otamendi is jumping in again desperate to try and win possession back quicker, Ederson had doubts over coming out against Spurs after his recent bullshit sending off as another example.
This is a very fair point.

Seeds of doubt (an invasive weed), once planted in the mind’s garden and continually feed, can grow it’s roots into many areas, often strangling the life out of surrounding flora (confidence, focus, enjoyment). To further belabour the metaphor, on the surface everything may look fine at first, but gradually the plants around it begin to wither. And it can require aggressive measures to remove it and bring the garden back to it’s initial splendour.

If you like this metaphor, please consider reading my new collection of short allegories entitled “The PL Can **** Off and Other Stories From The Stands”.

198 points, 2 Premier League titles and 3 domestic cups in the last few seasons tells us you're being disingenuous to the extreme when you say "we tend to fold when someone doesn't roll over straight away". Absolute fucking bullshit fella.

Whatever the rest of the shite you wrote is irrelevant when you finish it with bollocks like that, don't bother replying.
You're being a bit selective though aren't you when you highlight my quote ? because i stated 'For the last few seasons City have been great when it has been going our way but we tend.....'. We have been great , we have won trophies and played great football but teams that step up against us tend to make us wobble . You can write it off as shite if you like, keep your head in the sand or up your arse i don't give a shit , it ain't all VAR . PEP has a problem, his actions, words and his face speak volumes after the game yesterday - we've gone backwards this season and we've lost or drawn against some pretty poor teams, when we should have pissed all over them. Not the sort of display he would want before facing an in form Real Madrid. Keep drinking the Kool Aid if it helps you. We might not like Klopp and the twats on Merseyside but i'd like their spirit and will in our team

Unfortunately the game involves scoring and if we create chances but are unable to score yet our opponents can we will lose.
On possession, shot counts and ultimately goals we score.in season long close games we should have won we have quite a few times drawn or even lost.

This is a chronic inability to score, the chances have been made available by our players but those who strike for whatever reason are miss firing.

Just an opinion my friend.

Happy wife, happy life, so it goes?

Walker, Stones and Mahrez, all splitting up in last few months.

Perhaps some lads thought they had already made it?
That’s the problem living in the Cheshire region for some of them. Get fucking giddy, and who can blame them, when earning hundreds of thousands per week, and some minx flashes her knickers.

Reading not your strong point bud?

Sky are quoting him. So the only nonsense is your post.

I have listened the actual interview and he is taking credit for leicester winning the league, and there was clearly never a plan just a desire talking up his bonus no doubt by getting extra interest. Nothing to do with JG/City losing yesterday. Sound like a Garry Cooke interview.

If you think I am talking nonsense I must be getting something correct, as proven time and time again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.