Pep calls out Scudamore

spot on pep
the fuckers moan city run away with the premier league and bad for the league ?? BUT if liverpool do it what a team the best ever in england its special ??

the truth is no matter what manchester city win credit will never be given or spoken by the people in power or in the media

Can I just add that maybe we as a fan base can play are part we have to some extent,but you can bet if certain other clubs were getting this treatment and the media lies as well they’d be hounding the fuckers 24/7 on social media and through other platforms,maybe we don’t have enough calling them out on this corruption and bias bombard the bastards...

“The last two seasons, it was an owner from the Premier League (Scudamore) that says that can’t happen again. City winning the titles that way with 100 points is not good for the Premier League.

Now it’s Liverpool, the owner has to be concerned again...”

Love it. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Pep talks to his staff. He’s basically come out tonight and called out the corruption without actually saying anything they can discipline him for.

I don't give a shite if it's taken a while to say, finally he has come out swinging against the rampant, constant and barely disguised cheating and corrupt practises.

Fair play. Fair fair play.

It may do no good, it may lead to fans of rivals and media whores calling him for whining (but who cares? They have been slagging him all season anyway) but ladies and gentlemen we have a manager who is prepared to speak out and I am so happy to see it.

Now if the club come out and find some way of publicly backing him for his comments I'll be double happy.

Showing you are prepared to fight, even if it's a fight you can't win, is a very important thing to do. And he has done it and for that he should have all of our thanks.

The timing of the comment now means it doesn’t mean what we think it means?

He was absolutely taking a swipe, whether at the beginning, middle, or end of the presser.
He was but he didn't expand on it.He's made a 5 second comment in responde to a question in a press conference that lasts ove 10 minutes.

I was under the impression that City /Pep were going on the front foot but it's more like he let his guard down in a moment. Watch the whole press conference and then you'll see what I mean. The majority of it is a defence of his players and his style of play.

Everybody knows it to be true, ask fans of other clubs, many who have no love for us. The media of course will never say or back it because we all know where their loyalty lies. Liverpool are a great side and didn't need any help but boy have they had it. I'd go further, they don't want Pep and us to hold all these records so are bending over backwards to ensure Liverpool break them.
I said this the other day, as well.

It is likely, given we have not been at our best — even ignoring obvious VAR interventions — that they could have *just* won it on merit, without this tampering by the league. And it would have been a great achievement, even if it infuriated us. I know we would never want to win it the way it is happening for them this season, but I also know no Liverpool supporters will care one bit.

They’ll never acknowledge that they had help, nor will the media for the most part. But many outside even City will know and remember and this intervention from the Premier League will have brought the integrity of the competition in to question generally.

Don't over-react to this one-liner.

Watch the press conference. He only throws in one-line about Scudamore's comments in a long press conference, and it's a reaction to a question. Not a pre-prepared thought.

Pep's comment about Scudamore is 5.35 in press conference...

He was waiting to get that in as they tried to rile him. The gloves are off. How he restrained himself at that idiot saying I can’t quote you nodding. He hardly looked at the press, this looked like a controlled but angry Pep. It may be taken as bitterness but as a fan I loved him hitting back.

Don't over-react to this one-liner.

Watch the press conference. He only throws in one-line about Scudamore's comments in a long press conference, and it's a reaction to a question. Not a pre-prepared thought.

Pep's comment about Scudamore is 5.35 in press conference...

Well fcuking said Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.