Pep documentary on BBC

Thanks for the heads up

BBC Scotland is showing Sportscene so I would have missed this

It was an hour later on BBC Scotland, I recorded it. Avoiding spoilers now. Nobody mention we end up winning the treble +2.

It will be our Fergie moment for sure, hopefully we will manage it better than them and the drop off won't be as bad or as long.
But their Fergie moment ended up with the pissed up prick choosing Moyes, and all these years later they have a crumbling stadium, gone though dross managers and players have taken the absolute piss out of them. Add to that a striker on loan from Burnley.

We will have it all figured out already I suspect. It will be the smoothest transition you could get. That’s because we aren’t ran by imbeciles.

In truth, that made me more angry than anything Winter said. With him it's expected. With blues, well, it was awful to listen to.

It was bbc 606 and they only put the really reactionary ones on! To be honest I think lots of people were disappointed with the team selection that night. I was! But with pep you have to take the rough with the smooth - some genius moves come off, some don’t. Starting without rodders and Fern was a head scratcher tho!

Having watched the documentary it just illustrates how lucky we were to secure the services of Pep. What we have witnessed is a 'golden' period of football at our club that will never be repeated and people need to appreciate that.

When ultimately the time comes when Pep feels his work is done and moves on, he will surely be honoured by naming one of our stands after him......with that I have no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.