Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, agree with him. He needs to lay down the gauntlet now and challenge these players to win it again....we’ll see how they respond

He's probably given them a reminder not to drop their high standards. We need to be on our game by the time we play the rags and scum.

Yeh I don't think it's a bad thing for a manager to throw the odd curve-ball to the players now and again if they have identified an area for improvement or passiveness (if that's the right word?).

It will then be up to the senior pro's (Vincent, Spanish Dave, Serg. etc) to run the dressing room for any of the younger members that may feel a bit aggrieved by it.

Atleast that is how I envisage it for what it's worth..........

Good, he is being well paid. I came off the ground Saturday well pleased with what I saw and the result, would I have enjoyed it more if we had scored the easy two chances from Bernardo and Jesus that were missed course I would.

He wasn’t frustrated with chances missed. In his pc he was ‘angry’ with simple passes missed. That was what I took the extra training is about. He clearly doesn’t think we are at the required standard yet.

Might come down to goal difference, when the opportunity to score five or six presents itself then it has to be taken

We need to be a lot more clinical, we should have won by 6 or 7 with the chances we created.
The Fulham keeper made 3 or 4 very good saves, on any other day that is 6 or 7 right there, we can't score with every attack/shot.

We did miss a few easy chances, and we certainly stopped making chances in the last 20 minutes or so, but that was more down to the experiment of having defenders on the wrong side and midfielders at full back, when all our shape disappeared.

I hope Pep cancelled his own day off too, because he was certainly the cause of the last 20 minutes.

It’s a decade since a Premier League club has retained the title. He’s right to demand more each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.