Pep Guardiola - 2017/18 assessment

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by dave_blue12, 22 Aug 2017.

1. Dhruv1

Dhruv1

Pep Guardiola The Manchester City Years:

"John Stones has more balls than everyone here"

"What the fuck"

"This club is a motherfucker"

Lol :D

2. Delphacito

Delphacito

[​IMG]

Still hasn't sinked in yet for me that we are this good. I'd never thought we would get to this point really. All thanks to Pep.

3. peoffrey

peoffrey

I wouldn’t say FC Barcelona or Bayern Munich are oppressed underdogs. You’re being sanctimonious. Pep wouldn’t have touched our club without the Sheikh’s billions and maybe Ferran / Txiki at the helm too.

4. Pep Guardiola

Pep Guardiola

Its sad that people just know what happens now in Catalonia because of Pep Guardiola.

A lot of innocent people are being taken to jail in Catalonia. Not just políticians. Also normal people who didnt nothing under "crime of hate". And a "crime of hate" can be for exemple (thats real) a mechanic of cars who didnt want to attend a spanish cop (who hit catalan old women for going to vote referéndum).

Maybe in England people and mass media use to talk about that, but british society always suspected about Spain is not a democrathy. Thats why in Spain they say that english people very bad and bla bla.

5. purplenose

purplenose

In mind that this is a football thread but worth saying that if Pep spreads the truth a little in this country then I would think that is a good thing for you. Especially when that truth might just prove that suppression and authoritarian rule and conflict is alive and well in the heart of the EU.

6. svennis

svennis

Maybe, if you only watch football related news. Do you think people only know about your basque minority because of Athletic Bilbao too? The war in Ukraine because of Shakhtar Donetsk? Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and the founding of modern day Turkey since Besiktas qualified for the round of 16? Brexit since it might influence the GBP exchange rate and thus the price of player transfers? :p

7. The guy is pure class, i really hope he can stay a long while. I am loving every second and the moment. THANK YOU PEP!!!!

8. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

I think despite the occasional poster having a rant now and then, we are all loving Pep being here

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

He was worth the wait,the football we are witnessing and the direction in which we are rapidly going,leaves that fact in no doubt.

For all Blues,these are special times,for Blues of a certain age,these are miraculous times.

10. JWBlueman

JWBlueman

Amen brother.

I’m hoping and hoping that this summer we announce a multi year extension to his contract. Otherwise the entire narrative from August will be “Pep is on his way next summer”.

Come on City, sign him for another five years with an option for an extra five after that