Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me laugh

New Monaco coach Thierry Henry: "Pep is the reference, for me, I'm not saying for everyone. I re-learned how to play the game when I went to Barcelona under him. He could talk about the game and he would not even go to sleep, you could fall asleep and he would still be talking."

pl-eg.png

pl-ad.png

This is from before the Burnley game.

We are so far ahead of everyone else in this country, I think this might even be the most dominant team Guardiola has ever had. If we keep up this standard for another month or two, Liverpool and Chelsea will quickly fall away, it will just be impossible for them keep up.

Anyway, minor pet peeve here, is it just me or does Pep really need to stop with his 'We are not ready to win Champions league' commentary.

I've heard it one too many times for my likkli. :(

Flap off!

Anyway, minor pet peeve here, is it just me or does Pep really need to stop with his 'We are not ready to win Champions league' commentary.

Flap off!

He overdoes it and has a bit of a cheapshot towards fans from time to time, but being such a successful sexy bald fucker I don't care one bit. He fully knows that we are capable to win it, too, so there you go.

This made me laugh

New Monaco coach Thierry Henry: "Pep is the reference, for me, I'm not saying for everyone. I re-learned how to play the game when I went to Barcelona under him. He could talk about the game and he would not even go to sleep, you could fall asleep and he would still be talking."

But but but he played under Wenger the great innovator

Flap off!

He’s right though. Until the fans buy into it. I don’t see it as him criticising anyone. After the dippers games last year he must ‘get it’ as much as the fans. Doesn’t mean he’s wrong to say what he’s said.

He’s right though. Until the fans buy into it. I don’t see it as him criticising anyone. After the dippers games last year he must ‘get it’ as much as the fans. Doesn’t mean he’s wrong to say what he’s said.

As a fan base we have to adapt a mindset similar to that of the team which is anything but a win is unacceptable.

We're the best team in the world combined with the best coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.