Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, yesterday he went back to something that contributed to loses in his 1st season at City .... Trying to be toooo clever. Personally like us & think we"re best with Sane on the left & Sterling on the right (his best position). Feel a bit for Sane, Pep doesn't like playing him with Mendy (who is overrated imo) & whenever we look like we're strughling he seems to get the hook. We looked totally toothless when Pep took Sane off (another mistake IMO).

IMO, yesterday he went back to something that contributed to loses in his 1st season at City .... Trying to be toooo clever. Personally like us & think we"re best with Sane on the left & Sterling on the right (his best position). Feel a bit for Sane, Pep doesn't like playing him with Mendy (who is overrated imo) & whenever we look like we're strughling he seems to get the hook. We looked totally toothless when Pep took Sane off (another mistake IMO).
Spot on

If we had taken the chances we created in the first half and won by a couple of goals, would you still be spouting this line?

I think our problem against Chelsea was they were just very organised defensively, Luiz was a monster and they were so condense it meant that most balls into the box came from out wide and neither sterling or jesus are target men so couldn't get on the end of them. I don't think we were good enough to win probably a draw would have been fair but I don't think Pep got anything wrong in the game but in high intensity games like this I do feel that Fernandinho and Silva can tire as the game goes on which puts a lot of pressure on the full backs. I know Pep's looking at a DM in Jan but I feel as though we need a LB too and dare I say another striker, start playing Delph as backup to Dinho if we can't get someone else.

If we had taken the chances we created in the first half and won by a couple of goals, would you still be spouting this line?
Except that we did not won and the substitutes didn t helped at all. Something was wrong. We need to see what, wright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.