Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by karen7, 17 Jul 2019.

1. So Pep going to Turin whilst his family stay in Spain helps more than him being in Manchester?

karen7 and Norbiton like this.
  2. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

So would you if you were constantly asked stupid disrespectful questions by the press. Imagine you were a sales rep for a global company. Over a 4 year period you were consistently the rep who had the top sales figures but was given no recognition by anybody. You wouldn't be all smiles and happy.

3. blueinsa

blueinsa

He is imo starting to talk himself out of the job which is sad as we will never have a manager like this again.

razman likes this.
  4. Rolee

Rolee

I was under the impression that two of his kids are still in Manchester and his wife's move back to Spain was temporary, is this wrong?

5. KS55

KS55

I think that is correct.
    Nevertheless, we should sack the good for nothing Catalonian. What has he ever done for us, besides 2PL titles, a domestic clean sweep, record points, wins, goals, brilliant football?
    A poor man's OGS.

55yr old teenager likes this.
  6. kenzie115

kenzie115

He's constantly referred to as the best coach in the world by the majority of journalists. He gets increased scrutiny and criticism because of this but he's still almost universally admired by everyone other than twitter trolls.

Example: How many managers are accused of trying to be "too clever" when they lose a game?

Forget being sacked if we lose to Madrid. I think he might walk. Perhaps that's why he's said what he has, to make everyone assume he's been sacked when he leaves "by mutual agreement"?

7. crystal_mais

crystal_mais

i'd say his wife and family may move to Turin -

8. crystal_mais

crystal_mais

I've heard wife and kids have gone. Stand to be corrected though

9. Lol

karen7 likes this.
  10. vmsuhail

vmsuhail

This. Anyone be it the manager or the player who has played a key role in either of the last 2 seasons gets a pass from me this season.

citytill1die84 likes this.