Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with our slowest central players and then saying we don't have fast central players...

It means central defenders. He thought Laporte and Garcia on their own would get done, like they did vs. Arsenal so he wanted another CB in there.

He can't complain about having slow central midfielders but then play Gundogan over Foden and Bernardo.

It was obvious Lyon's energetic midfield was going to have a field day with the Rodri/Gundo combo.

Centrales are CB's, google translate calls them centrals.

He can't complain about having slow central midfielders but then play Gundogan over Foden and Bernardo.

It was obvious Lyon's energetic midfield was going to have a field day with the Rodri/Gundo combo.
I wouldnt mind he bought Rodri and Gundogen to the club, so he can fuck off with the slow midfielders shit.

It means central defenders. He thought Laporte and Garcia on their own would get done, like they did vs. Arsenal so he wanted another CB in there.

I can understand that thinking but then don’t play Gundogan and Rodri in midfield together, if the worry is the pace of the central defenders then they are by passing the midfield anyway.

this is lol worthy, and the epitome of hot takes, who did better than him at city or barcelona? who were iniesta, dani alves, pique, busquets, pedro before him? who was alaba, kimmich? this man changed the way football is played, not bad for a decent manager ffs
Don’t give a fuck about what he did at Barca, it’s what he does here that matters to me, but he hasnt been great when it comes to the knock out stage of the Champions League.

Got it wrong tonight but we were not good enough this season. We are down a notch from the last two seasons. Tweaking required. Defend the box not the halfway line.

he wanted to fill in the Kompany gap last summer with fucking slow Maguire for 60m. No way that would have helped us imo. I think we dodged a bullet there with United offering much more there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.