Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old same old with whispers of impending doom on BM .

Await with bated breath for the latest crisis awaiting.the current PL champions.

Like Monday follows Sunday .

Pep Guardiola's agent Josep Maria Orobitg on a return to Bayern Munich: "In football, nothing is certain. But I spoke to Pep last Wednesday. He feels good at Man City and also in the city of Manchester, and he has a contract until June 30, 2021.”

Josep Maria Orobitg went on to state that ‘nobody apart from the press’ contacted him about the future of Pep Guardiola. In addition, there were no talks with other clubs. [via @iMiaSanMia

Pep Guardiola: “I want to stay. I know, all around world, people saying PL is done. But if people think I am going to resign for these results, they don’t know me. I love to be in this position. If club wants me next season, I want to be here 100%.”

"I have no doubt [response to adversity is sign of a great team]. We can do it again. We have the desire. If there are players who don’t have desire, we have to change them for others who do – but we have it. You never always win in sport..."

"It’s part of normality. People say: ‘It’s gone, it’s over’ but the people, the pundits – all of them – have to remember that it’s November. Until May, we are the Champions and we want to defend that until the end." [via @ManCity]

Pep Guardiola: “I want to stay. If people think I will resign or be sacked they are wrong. I want to be here, live here. If I don’t win I’m in trouble but I’m incredibly satisfied. I want to help this club to get better, I would like to stay longer.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.