Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll stay a few more years yet to oversee the team he has built. Surely he'll want to be in charge when the likes of Laporte, Rodri, Bernardo and Jesus hit their peak.

Well worth a read....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49521158

Apps, AI, & sweeper keepers - big data hits the football big time

_108605250_mahrez_getty.jpg

Manchester City's assistant coach Rodolfo Borrell (right)
uses a tablet computer to illustrate a coaching point to Riyad Mahrez

Couldn't find a thread, hopefully is not a duplicate.

That was a worst game by him since Liverpool away in CL. Awful starting team and complete lack of energy on the pitch. I've noticed few times that it really reflexes on the team when he just resign and sit on the bench all game. It's like he realizes the game is lost early and quits. Team usually acts like OK, we know it's lost too.

His obsession selecting Gundogan at all times (certainly feels like that) I just don't understand. Gundogan is squad player and should only start if better players are tired or injured.

That was a worst game by him since Liverpool away in CL. Awful starting team and complete lack of energy on the pitch. I've noticed few times that it really reflexes on the team when he just resign and sit on the bench all game. It's like he realizes the game is lost early and quits. Team usually acts like OK, we know it's lost too.

Did you miss the away leg against Spurs last season?

It wasn't any worse than Palace at home last season. You think the players are naturally lazy and he should urge them from the touchline to press and run? What a stupid comment.

It wasn't any worse than Palace at home last season. You think the players are naturally lazy and he should urge them from the touchline to press and run? What a stupid comment.

Yes, I do think that manager's energy is reflected on the pitch. Pep himself, Klopp, Simeone and many other managers proved that. It's specially important when things get tough and players lose their heads. I'd rather play for usual Pep, Klopp or Simeone in those situations than for Woy or Mourinho on miserable day. Or today's Pep.

Pep is usually very lively on the line, specially in tight games and his energy is pushing players up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.