Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually give the money to Pellegrini and Mancini as they make the better signings.

Been here 4 seasons and our best players are still ones signed by these 2. Playing Dinho at CB all season over his 47mil Stones

No fk that,why would a blue say that,
Bibby manc I agree.walker Bernie.larport
But cancello rodeo will are showing

Firstly, that's got no relevance to the conversation I was having which was about if we still played 532 with Mahrez on (we did)

Secondly, you're wrong (shock!)

"We lost, so my plan didn't work. Knowing that we don't have fast centrals, we didn't want to go toe-to-toe with the forwards. We ended up failing in both areas. It was a mistake, and we have to accept it."

If your cb's are going to get outrun I'd rather set the defensive line a bit deeper, slow defenders holding a very high line against quick forwards is a recipe for disaster in any level of football. We concede way to many of these goals.

Sorry guys, we didn't lose because of Pep. Forget corrupt the CL, UEFA's wanted revenge, and they got it. Let's focus on winning PL and support the team when they need most.
We won’t win the PL if we play the way we have done this season. Far too wasteful in front of goal and far too many lapses in concentration and defensive errors leading to avoidable goals

Like Ezzy said, the Arsenal semi-final is exactly what we would have seen if we played Lyon in a 433.
So your saying a 433 would have been even worse? Can't quite get there, but I see what your getting at, as per my earlier reply to you. Any how, Those three def. mids were never going to create anything and about the three slowest to combat the counter? Bad player selection to start, and poor adaption to tactics and horrible use of subs.

No fk that,why would a blue say that,
Bibby manc I agree.walker Bernie.larport
But cancello rodeo will are showing

Aguero, De Bruyne, Sterling, Silva, Fernandinho, Otamendi

Pep signs players then decides he doesnt actually like/want them - Nolito, Bravo, Sane, Stones, Mendy, Danilo and Angelino to an extent. Cancelo was another until about a month ago.
I think of all the defenders he's signed Walker and Laporte are the only ones he's happy with. Only Gundogan is safe from his first window with us. Bernardo Silva will be the next he doesnt like anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.