Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is a strategic thinker - no better way to get :

Rags to extend OGS contract for another three years when title almost in pocket.
Take pressure of win streak off team.
Get all of them match fit for the run to all titles
Ah yes, Pep the reverse psychologist.

I prefer to call him the bald fraud tonight, pal.

great manager , in fact world class so why does he lack belief in his own ability ? The Spurs in champs league the Lyon game and now the Rag game , he changes tactics and goes for the safe option , fuck me he's had everything he has wanted players,coaches etc and he is a brilliant manager.Play the best team , stick to the tactics that have worked for 21 games let the opposition worry about us.
Wouldnt swap him for any other manager , but for f8cks sake stand by your guns and take the game to the opposition would rather go down fighting our way than adapting to inferior opposition.

Such a poor attitude to this fixture and a lack of respect for our fans.

I like to watch Pep's interviews and something that always make me feel bad is how he over praises United. If it's 10 min interview, he'll spend 5 minutes talking about how amazing United's history is.
He can praise Everton, Arsenal or even Liverpool as much as he want, but doing that with United is just not the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.