Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the fans continue to be ashamed of this move after all the details are revealed by the club I can imagine Pep struggling with his motivation for the game. He seems a man who hates injustice..

Needs to get off the fence tomorrow in the press conference and speak out against this
For years he’s said the domestic league is the most important competition
He’s hardly going to be sacked if he criticises it, he’s almost bigger than the club anyway

Surely he must have had an inkling which way the game and our club were going when he signed the latest contract? This must have been in the pipeline for quite some period.

Correct. No way his two best mates upstairs keep this from him. I'd also bet next weeks wage on Kev knowing exactly what was happening as well.

Pep will be grilled with the same questions Klopp faced Y'day. If I was Pep id call out sky and their hypocrisy.

So Pep, what's your thoughts on this Super League - are you happy?

"No im not happy, u know my reasons. But lets focus on football today. Don't blame the employees, go ask the questions to the guys at the top. Should I blame or ask u the same thing when there's a bidding war to buy live football matches? "

But Pep, surely this is about greed?

"Yes same can be said, when football moved into the hands of Sky. It was about greed then and today is no different"

I don't expect him to make any comment on the matter,he'll be rightly keeping his powder dry and focusing on the game.

Pep will be grilled with the same questions Klopp faced Y'day. If I was Pep id call out sky and their hypocrisy.

So Pep, what's your thoughts on this Super League - are you happy?

"No im not happy, u know my reasons. But lets focus on football today. Don't blame the employees, go ask the questions to the guys at the top. Should I blame or ask u the same thing when there's a bidding war to buy live football matches? "

But Pep, surely this is about greed?

"Yes same can be said, when football moved into the hands of Sky. It was about greed then and today is no different"
I don't think he comments.
It would be fair if he responded in this way!

IMO - the club was forced to sign up for this stupid Superleague or else risked to be left behind. Numerous news outlets are now carrying this story.

It's not clear to me what role Pep can play in the outcome of this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.