Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very critical of Pep after Lyon, and my comments were bumped a few weeks ago on anotherforum, much to my embarrassment.

I'll not fall into that trap again. We are very lucky to have Pep and he'll be back. Whether we get another chance as good as this to win the CL under him again is the saddest part of this for me

I was very critical of Pep after Lyon, and my comments were bumped a few weeks ago on anotherforum, much to my embarrassment.

I'll not fall into that trap again. We are very lucky to have Pep and he'll be back. Whether we get another chance as good as this to win the CL under him again is the saddest part of this for me
I don’t get this we’ll be back stuff. This is our first time ever, like ever. So if anything this is the outlier and no guarantee that we will be back at all and we gone and fucked up our chance

Wouldnt swap Pep for any manager in the world , but he does have the occasional brain fart and tonight was one of them , too clever by half sometimes , Tuchel worked Pep out and taught him a lesson tonight , but Pep will take heed and learn from his mistakes ,August will soon be here and the defence of our title , bring it on
Well I hope be finally learns the lesson, he has been doing for a few years now

I think other could win the league with this team, I also think pep will struggle to win the champions league with our team whilst others could.

Said it before, I love pep, he’s our best ever manager, he gets city and I hope he stays forever. He will win the champions league with us. BUT it should have been tonight, HE fucked up tonight. Awful performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.