Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relevant Cafe thread

I think it's funny that back then they actually thought they had a chance with Pep.

Our club brought in Txiki and Soriano. Since day one the club has been trying to emulate the past successful structure at Barcelona (not the current one, yucks), the managerial hot seat has always been primed for Pep to sit on. There was no way Pep was going anywhere else post-Bayern.

Going by the way their club is ran, I'm pretty sure if Pep did take over them, he would have left the club by now.

I already think it is.

I like to take my time over such matters and I'd want some trophies in the cabinet to back up the argument but the cohesiveness we are currently witnessing is mightily impressive.

The side isn't as exciting as when it included Sane, Silva and Aguero on top form but it's more efficient and still highly watchable; and if it can deliver trophies...

Relevant Cafe thread

You’d think you were on a Newcastle forum by going from what some posters were saying about United not having the resources for Pep to be successful. Since Fergie left, haven’t they spent just as much as us?

Some of them are right by saying he wouldn’t have had the support in Txiki and Soriano, but that is just what makes us better as a club. They’re still in a Ferguson hangover, a manager that run the club by himself and that is what has shackled them over the years he’s left. Our owners had a plan to become the Pep era Barcelona and even went after the people responsible behind the scenes. That’s no excuse for United that we somehow got lucky in getting these people, our owners are just as important as the manager and players when it comes to recruiting people. They have Americans draining money out of them and employing idiots like Ed Woodward.

Just remembered, Sheffield United were one of the 9 weren't they? Haha, I'm going to enjoy them getting relegated.

Sheff Utd were actually the only club in the top half at the time who refused to sign the letter.

You’re probably thinking of Burnley or Wolves - outside of the usual suspects. Nothing would please me more than seeing them both get relegated as a result!

Sheff Utd were actually the only club in the top half at the time who refused to sign the letter.

You’re probably thinking of Burnley or Wolves - outside of the usual suspects. Nothing would please me more than seeing them both get relegated as a result!
Ffs, both those fuckers are staying up it seems. Wolves have some fucking cheek, imagine what a full forensic audit there would turn up? TPO, disguised investment, hidden losses, the fucking works.

Ffs, both those fuckers are staying up it seems. Wolves have some fucking cheek, imagine what a full forensic audit there would turn up? TPO, disguised investment, hidden losses, the fucking works.

I know - such nakedly obvious ‘do as I say not as I do’ hypocrisy is actually quite alarming to see.

I mean - Wolves actually failed FFP themselves, and had the nerve to sign this fucking letter while they were complaining about the restrictions.

Mind you the Scousers failed FFP once, and were only saved from a second by disguising their investment through some deeply questionable ‘development costs’ for a stadium that never happened!

Didn’t stop them signing the letter, and calling it a ‘bad day for football’ when we were cleared.

Hypocritical cunts!

I know - such nakedly obvious ‘do as I say not as I do’ hypocrisy is actually quite alarming to see.

I mean - Wolves actually failed FFP themselves, and had the nerve to sign this fucking letter while they were complaining about the restrictions.

Mind you the Scousers failed FFP once, and were only saved from a second by disguising their spending through some deeply questionable ‘development costs’ for a stadium that never happened!

Didn’t stop them signing the letter, and calling it a ‘bad day for football’ when we were cleared.

Hypocritical cunts!
€50m in 'planning fees' for a non existent stadium, even Chris Grayling would fucking blush. Strangely enough it coincided with a one time only drop in football related costs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.