Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read this thread but has anyone mentioned how not playing Rodri or Fern in the UCL final was a colossal fucking mistake that a fucking baby wouldn't have made had that baby been allowed to pick the team by randomly throwing baby food at a dart board?

I haven't read this thread but has anyone mentioned how not playing Rodri or Fern in the UCL final was a colossal fucking mistake that a fucking baby wouldn't have made had that baby been allowed to pick the team by randomly throwing baby food at a dart board?
And that’s not the half of it mate.

Well done Pep

What did Pep do now?

Ask Sane to work harder off the ball?

Pep made sane into a better footballer
FACT(rafa voice)

Sane wanted to go back to Germany- FACT

Sane Mother made sure it happened- FACT

Sane Misses hates the fatherland and misses sunny Manc and Gods own-FACT

Sane fucked up not Pep-FACT

Munich Turned his head -FACT

German National team involved by dropping him from squad -FACT

Joachim low has shitty finger :) - FACT

Great season - wish though, that he didn't tinker in the C/L - we had - it seemed - an obviously best side - which included Fernandinho to shore up as DM. Had we gone with that side - I think we'd have had a much better chance at winning the C/L.

And yet - experimenting - trying to get the best out of the other side due to tactics/strategy/formation - is part of what Pep is about.

Pep is the world's best manager IMO - it's too bad that his plan versus Chelsea didn't work out - but he'll take that on board. Hopefully we'll be in a C/L final next year or the year following - and we'll win one of those.

Will never love him like I loved Roberto and Sir Joe but he's a solid third. We'll be worse off when he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.