Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well not have bothered.Never showed up at all, wouldnt have scored if we were there yet. I don't think anyone could have got less out of the team. Once the team was picked we had no chance.
A collosal fuckup.
Complete nonsense, that team could have and should have won.

Complete nonsense, that team could have and should have won.
Explain how? We were completely over run in the midfield. No DM and Gundogan employed in his worst position. De Bruyne wasted running around up front. Everything went to shit because Guardiola for reasons known only to himself fucked up big time. He has previous for this. You can be critical of him on occasion. It is allowed.

Explain how? We were completely over run in the midfield. No DM and Gundogan employed in his worst position. De Bruyne wasted running around up front. Everything went to shit because Guardiola for reasons known only to himself fucked up big time. He has previous for this. You can be critical of him on occasion. It is allowed.
Of course you can be critical, occasionally he gets it wrong, some seem to make a hobby of it.

how many times are we going to roll this shit out?
he rotated 3 times v Chelsea and lost. he fucked up end of.

i live 10 mins from the stadium , on match day i won't leave the house till i see the team sheet.
If that's really how you feel, do us all a favour and don't take a ticket off a Blue who actually wants to support the team, whoever is in the eleven.

Klopp would’ve won a champions league, if he’d have been at City for 5 years. Not saying that makes him better than Pep. He just has the right playing style for this competition.

Klopp would’ve won a champions league, if he’d have been at City for 5 years. Not saying that makes him better than Pep. He just has the right playing style for this competition.
If sacking off every other competition is the right playing style for this competition, then yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.